Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

Yesterday was my hubby and I's anniversary. We celebrated 3 years married and 9 years together! 9 years... that is crazy that we've almost been together a decade!   Even greater that we get to celebrate our anniversary with a 1 month old! :)  Hubby did good and is going to give me an upgrade on the promise ring he got me 5 or so years ago! :)  So I spent my evening perusing the Helzberg diamond website searching for a new right hand ring!! Very exciting!  And here are some pictures to make you laugh... One of our only 2 family pictures (the other was at the hospital! Lol  I wish we could have taken a family picture yesterday.. I looked MUCH better, that picture was taken on Thanksgiving when I only had like 3 hours of sleep!),  a wedding picture and a picture of us at our senior prom!  Ha!! :)  We were soo young and skinny!



No comments: