Sunday, October 23, 2011

Maternity Pictures

I have been on the fence about getting maternity pictures done. I was very excited about them in the beginning, but now, closer towards the end... I just felt big and swollen and not cute and pregnant anymore. I was almost going to call off taking any pictures... but I had a change of heart. 

It is a  pretty momentous occasion and a memory that I am sure I would love to look back upon later on in life. So I went through with them, even though I feel like a swollen whale! :)

We went up the mountain this evening with my photography friend Caryn and took some pictures. The leaves were changing up there and it was very beautiful. I know we got some great shots and I am really excited to see them!  She said she'd be done editing them by the end of this week... and I am very anxious to see them! :)  She also really likes me without glasses so she kept encouraging me to take them off.  I have a glasses issue and am now totally used to myself in glasses and think I look weird without them... where as a couple years ago I was the exact opposite. So it will be neat to see how I look in the pictures with and without glasses!

I will be sure to post some of my favorites when I get them!

1 comment:

Abby Reed said...

You are beautiful and your pictures will be amazing!!! I'm not gonna lie, though.... I don't like that she kept making you take them off, if that's who you are now.... just saying. LOVE YOU! Can't wait to see them! AHHH!