Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mentally Ready

I feel like I am mentally ready for baby Colin to make his appearance. I know, deep down you will never be 100% ready for a new baby, but I feel like I am as ready as I will ever be. I have read book after book for 9 months.  Which I know is just a crazy first time mom thing to do... but it has helped me feel more prepared. I know that most of the things I will learn as I go and I am ready for that challenge.

Although I must admit I am thinking this kid isn't coming anytime soon. I don't feel ANYTHING or anything different. No signs of labor. I think we have awhile.  We should find out more at our appointment on Tuesday when I get checked. However, I wouldn't be surprised if she said nothing was going on! Lol 

When he does decide to come, I think we are ready for him!  Hint... Hint... Colin.  16 more days until my estimated due date!  :)

No comments: