Monday, October 10, 2011

DONE Decorating the Nursery!!!

I do believe I am officially done decorating the nursery!  I haven't really done much on it the past couple of months, but I finally put the finishing touches on it today!  The last thing I hung up was a beautiful round mirror my parents got for me and painted to match the nursery. I hung it up above the changing table. I had an empty space on the wall above the spare bed and had been trying to figure out what I would put there to make it not blank. At my shower my Aunt had these adorable little lanterns that matched the nursery and she gave them to me to take home. I messed with them most of the morning and came up with a nice way (I think anyway) to display them!  Here are some pictures!  Also, note the beautiful new fan we put up in there that ties everything together!




I think you can click on the pictures to make them larger.

I thought about changing the bedding in there to match the nursery a bit more... but I got lazy. :) I think it is close enough that I probably won't end up changing it... for now, anyways.

No comments: