Thursday, September 1, 2011

Update on our Bodie Boy

Earlier this week I posted a blog about one of my biggest stressor, finding a new home for our boy dog, Bodie. I posted it on facebook... and boy I didn't realize how much traffic I would get off of that! Lol I typically get like 2-4 readers a day and after I posted it on facebook I got 25 readers one day and 13 another!  Crazy!

Anyway, after I had kind of written off the dentist lady and her husband (who I had fallen in love with over email as the perfect match for Bodie) because they hadn't gotten approval from their landlord. I got an email from them Tuesday afternoon.... they had finally gotten approval!! Hooray!  I was so very excited!  The dentist lady can't come this weekend... but her husband is coming to meet Bodie on Friday morning.  I am very nervous, but hopeful that he will fall in love my Bodie boy.

I know Bodie will be nervous. He always has a hard time when he is away from Bailey and acts very calm and shy.  (Which I guess may be a good thing, since he won't be acting all crazy! Lol) I just hope he opens up to the guy a bit so that he can fall in love with him, like I have and want to give him a good home.

So... fingers crossed. If it doesn't work out for them Friday morning they are supposed to think about it and get back to me before Saturday morning, when we have another family coming, the family with an 8 year old boy, on Saturday.

So that is the update. We should know more on Bodie's new home by this weekend.  Fingers crossed that everything works out for the best and he goes to someone who will love him as much and even more than we do.  Also... that I don't cry to much if he does find his new home this weekend!  

No comments: