Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend

Saturday was my wonderful hubby's birthday! I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. He is my best friend and he is going to be the best daddy in the entire world to our little one!  I love him soo much... Aww...

This was taken about 9 weeks ago at a family wedding. He HATES pictures and it is hard to get a serious/normal one out of him! :)
We had a nice get together with some friends on Saturday night for his birthday and then it POURED rain all night! It was splendid! This was the first weekend we've spent home in what seems like an eternity and it was ooh so nice just to be home and relax! :)


Today is the BIG Day! We go for our ultrasound this afternoon! I am so excited! :) Also I am 29 weeks.... meaning only 11 short weeks until baby arrives... Eeek!  I don't know if I am ready for this... yet I am so very excited to meet and hold our little one! :)

No comments: