Monday, August 22, 2011

Ultrasound

Well today was our ultrasound. It was both good and bad... but mostly good, I suppose.  Of course it was wonderful to see baby! He looked so crammed in there!!  Baby looked good, he was sucking on his fingers and had both of his hands in his face. The weirdest part was feeling him move and seeing him move at the same time! So weird. Also, when you saw his face I noticed that his eyes were open! It was kind of creepy, but also kind of cute! Lol. He looked like he had big ole round eyes like his momma! I hope that's the case! :)

The not soo good part was the whole point of the ultrasound was to check my placenta and see if it had moved up. Unfortunately I didn't drink enough water for them to see anything with my cervix and placenta. :(  I wasn't very happy about that.  I had a Dentist apt. RIGHT before the ultrasound. I came home to pick up Ryan and I chugged half a bottle of water... but apparently that wasn't good enough. :(  So it looks like I will have to have another ultrasound. Of course that isn't a bad thing, but I was hoping it would be resolved.

On a lighter note, baby boy is 100% BOY!!!  At first his legs were together and I was like, NOOOOO, please move them! Then, he did and as the ultrasound tech said, he was not hiding and showing the world that he was indeed a HE! :)  I am very glad I don't have to return anything! Lol

No comments: