Thursday, August 4, 2011

To Do list!

I keep thinking there are soo many things I need to do before the baby comes. I just made a list and it doesn't seem... THAT long... but I am sure I am forgetting things.

  • Decorate the Nursery
  • Buy cute little baskets for the changing table shelves
  • Buy a Car Seat
  • Buy a Breast Pump
  • Figure out Childcare
  • Find a home for one of our dogs
  • After the showers buy whatever we still need that people didn't get us on our registry

We already have, crib, just bought crib bedding, bassinet, bassinet sheets, changing table and pad and one pad cover, swing, and like 4 outfits, one bib set and a pair of socks! Lol  We are on the waiting list for daycare and have a lead on a babysitter and the dog... well that is another blog in itself! :)

The list that I still need seems small... but living in a small town makes shopping for some if it a lot harder than it should be! I wish I could just run to the store to buy a car seat and pump... but it is totally not that easy!

No comments: