Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nursery

Ryan put the curtains up!!! Hooray! Only problem... we need to get a 3rd window curtain panel! My super wide window, that I measured.... is still too wide with my 104 inches of window panels and I need another. :( Bummer. Even bigger bummer... I just looked them up online and they are now on back order! Ugh. Until then... this is what it looks like!  One piece at a time... literally! Lol


ALSO,  I convinced Ryan that we needed a new ceiling fan in the nursery. The fact that the actual fan didn't work I think helped convince him. But the real reason I don't like it is because it is ugly. It is all 70's style and has hasty gold hardware... yuck! I am really excited to get the new fan up! Don't know when it will happen, but as long as it is before the baby comes then I will be happy! :)

No comments: