Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello Pregnancy Hormones!

Nice to meet you!


Like out of nowhere... they have arrived.... evil pregnancy hormones.

I *feel* like hormonally I have been pretty stable throughout the past 29 weeks or so.  Although, other people may beg to differ. It wasn't until the past week or so that I feel them. I feel myself getting really upset over something small and petty that I wouldn't normally get upset over.

Yesterday was probably the worst. I don't know why, but everything was stressing me out and I just felt overwhelmed and like I just needed to cry. I was eventually able to shake it... but gosh that sucked!  I hope it just a little phase and this hormonal part goes away soon.... but I kind of doubt it! At least I know that I am doing it and give myself the excuse!! Lol 

No comments: