Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30 weeks

Well I am 30 weeks... which means I only have 10 weeks left... or 70 days (give or take a week or two). Crazy!

I have been feeling really huge lately, but some nice stranger came up to me in the grocery store the other day and told me I looked beautiful. Thank you stranger lady, I appreciated the compliment! (No, I did not grab my purse tighter and think that maybe it was a ploy to steal my wallet and then feel silly after I realized my wallet was still there and you were just being nice...)   I showed my mom my 30 week picture and she said I was big and that I looked REALLY pregnant. Thank you mother! Although I must admit I am nervous as to how much bigger I will get!

Baby is 15.7 inches long and although baby center says he should weigh 3 pounds, I am betting he is bigger than that since last week at our ultrasound he was almost 3 pounds.  I have been feeling him move around more and more. It is crazy that the movement just becomes kind of natural and something you expect and don't think anything of.  How weird it will be after baby is here to not feel that movement inside anymore.

Anyway here is my 30 week picture!

No comments: