Tuesday, August 16, 2011

28 weeks

Ummm.... can you believe I am in the 3rd trimester... because I sure can't! I have 12 weeks left until my due date. 12 weeks!!!!    I hope I will have everything done by then!  I just can not believe how fast this has gone by.

I have noticed that I am more tired than I have been the past 6 months. If I could take a nap everyday I would... unfortunately that isn't always possible. :( But last week I started 30 minute power naps. I don't think I've taken a 30 minute power nap since I was in college. I have been getting up early to walk on the treadmill almost everyday this pregnancy and lately it has been soo hard.... I'd rather sleep in 20 minutes than walk on the treadmill. But I know it is just as important now than ever.

I also have been more emotional just this past week too. I haven't really had messed up emotions (I guess other people may beg to differ... Ha!  But I think I've been pretty normal!) until now. I've cried a couple times just in the past week... over stupid stuff.  Hopefully it doesn't progressively get worse the next 12 weeks I don't know if Ryan will be able to handle it!

Speaking of Ryan this morning the baby kicked him soo hard that he couldn't believe it was the baby! Lol He was like, are you sure that was the baby! Lol Baby has been doing some major movement and I imagine we will only feel him stronger and stronger over the next 12 weeks.

I will do my 28 week stats after my apt. on Friday. I gained another pound... which I *think* puts me at 13 so far... but I'm not sure. I am super excited for my apt. This is my last 4 week apt. and after this we will start going every 2 weeks. We should also have our next ultrasound scheduled... Hooray!  

And here is my 28 wk picture:

No comments: