Monday, July 25, 2011

Nursery developments


We picked up our crib this weekend! Hooray! We had a hard time getting it into the nursery and my poor husband... even though it was past his bedtime... took it all apart and moved it into the nursery, piece by piece and then put it back together for me! :) AND he moved furniture around for me too! All because he knew today is my day off and I was planning on doing some MAJOR nesting in there today. What a good hubby!

I spent 3 hours this morning reorganizing! We have been using our spare bedrooms as somewhat of a storage space. I almost have the baby's closet empty... just have a couple of things on the floor that I need to see what Ryan wants to do with. I also emptied that dresser in the corner which had blankets and sheets in it and reorganized our bathroom closet so everything would fit in there and the entryway closet so all the jackets we had in the nursery would fit in there! Whew! I am tired!  Oh yeah and I also placed the bassinet next to my side of the bed to see if it would fit and it looked so cute there I didn't want to move it back into the nursery! Lol

As you can see we have a crib, dresser,  a twin bed, bookshelf behind the door (there is a tiny nook there) and I don't know if you can see it but to the left is a swing. The only thing I have left is a changing table. It is going to go where the swing is and when the baby comes the swing will be in the living room.  I am thinking of ordering the changing table today... I saw on online that I really liked! :)  Then we will have all the big stuff that we need in there!  The next step is to figure out how to decorate those naked and empty walls!  Oh the excitement!  Guess I don't need to do it ALL today! Lol 

No comments: