Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Morning sickness

25 weeks in and I just had my first bout of morning sickness.  I know I am a lucky duck! But boy did it suck waking up this morning!  I am pretty sure it was my very delicious lunch I had yesterday... a trip to Sweet Tomatoes.  Baby doesn't like vegetables. He keeps trying to tell me that... and I just don't listen! OK kid... I heard you loud and clear this morning! No more salads for lunch... at least not for the next 3 mos! :)

Update.... looks like it is more than just morning sickness. I tried to go to work. I forced myself to work half a day and then I thought I was going to die. Came home and hugged the john again and then slept til 5. So it looks like I have some sort of virus or bug or something. Wonderful. Just what I need.

No comments: