Thursday, July 21, 2011

Body Pillow Fail...

Yesterday I thought it was about time to start sleeping with a body pillow at night. I knew it was time because I started looking forward to Ryan getting up  that hour and half before I do, so I could steal his pillow and sleep with it! Lol  (poor guy!) So I went to bed with the stupid body pillow last night.

I felt like it took up the whole bed, but I was excited to use it. That dreaded thing... I had terrible nightmares ALL night long! I would wake up and go back to bed and the nightmare would continue right where it left off! I am sure it is was just a crazy pregnancy dream... but I woke up blaming it all on the evil body pillow! This morning when Ryan woke up I kicked the body pillow off the bed and went back to his pillow! :) And for the last hour and a half of my night I had dreams about kittens and puppies.  So there.  Maybe I will just sleep with an extra pillow instead of the body pillow tonight! Lol 

AND Tomorrow we go for our 24 week apt! I can't wait!!! I am soooo excited to hear our little one's heartbeat again!  It seems like this apt has taken forever to come because we usually go on Mondays and this time isn't until Friday! Although I am a little nervous because I feel like I have gained sooo much weight since my last apt! I think I was at like +7 pounds at my 20 week apt. and I know I have really popped since then, but I though I  would be plus +12 pounds, but the scale says I have gained another 2 pounds.... so maybe +14!!! Doubling my weight gain in 4 weeks! Lol

No comments: