Sunday, July 17, 2011

All Hands on Belly.......

I forgot to post these awhile back, but I thought they were too cute to not post! :) 

Me with my sister in laws over the July 4th weekend! They touched my belly the ENTIRE weekend! So this picture was pretty fitting.


And this one is me with my cousin/God daughter for my birthday! We had just flown in from Dallas, so I look kinda poopy. But she was rubbing my belling telling everyone that it was HER baby! She is in the "mine" stage, but I thought it was funny!

It is funny how much your belly becomes a hand magnet when you are pregnant! I definitely don't mind my family or even friends touching my belly... but other people... well that is another story! Luckily I have only had one non-family member touch my belly... and it was sooo freaking awkward! Lol  It was one of my work supervisors, he works for a different agency than I do, but the bosses take turns managing the center that I work at. He LOVES kids (apparently) and he always asks me all about my pregnancy whenever he sees me. He randomly came into the center the other day and when we said goodbye, he patted my stomach... I was like Whoa! I mean, what do you do? What do you say?  He is a supervisor, so I didn't want to be like, umm don't you go there Mr.! Lol   Oy!  I imagine it is only going to get worse, the larger I grow!

No comments: