Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well, I haven't written on this blog because I really just haven't had much to say. We lucked out this month because Ryan took lots of vacation during the holidays and I *think* I ovulated during that time. I was very relaxed this month because we were both on vacation and enjoying the holiday season that I would think I would have a pretty good shot, however I am thinking it didn't happen. Aunt Flow is supposed to come in 5 days and I feel absolutely wonderful. No symptoms whatsoever. So it looks like it will be onto our 7th month of trying! Lol.

I do have my annual apt. this month. I believe it is on the 20th of January. It is with a new dr and I have heard she is very thorough. Which I can only imagine is a good thing, with all things considered. I know at my age it really isn't an issue until it takes longer than a year of TTC, but it couldn't hurt to have her make sure all my levels are good and I am normal. :)

No comments: