Thursday, December 23, 2010

private

I am thinking of making this blog completely private again. I just don't write in it that much because most of the time my posts are debbie downer posts and I don't want my followers to get freaked out... lol. So maybe I need to keep it just for me and I can write openly about what is going on and how I am feeling.

It has been 6 months since we started trying. Just a minor amount of time compared to some people, I know. I can't believe it has been 6 months, it has really flown by, but I of course did not expect this process to be soo long. Regardless, I know God will make it happen when it is supposed to happen. FX for this month and that we get our Christmas miracle, but if not I have my annual lady dr. apt. in January, with a new (and highly recommended) Dr. here in Grants, who I am anxious to tell about our TTC process and make sure all my levels are code 4.

That is all. ;)

No comments: