Thursday, October 21, 2010

BFN

Well, it is another BFN for me. For some reason I was holding out some
hope this month. I couldn't figure out why else my face would break out soo badly or why I would be soo hungry the past couple weeks even after eating a big ole meal. And also the fact that I swore I felt myself ovulate. I guess I am just going crazy. I just HATE testing.. it is such a disappointment. Maybe I will go on a testing strike and I can be one of those crazy ladies who didn't know they were pregnant! lol.

I had a bad day today, but I didn't cry all day. I came home and wanted to cry. Ryan told me I was being silly. He told me that this process takes time I need not worry too much about it. I guess he doesn't realize the disappointment I get every month. I know I can't control it, it is just frustrating.

I need to be more patient. But I am having a hard time finding patience. Maybe I am just having a bad day... which I think is the case. Sorry this is such a negative blog... but I guess TTC has its ups and downs.

No comments: