Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 40

Tomorrow is day 40 of my cycle. I tested again this morning and got another BFN. I was really hoping that because my cycle was a bit later than last month that maybe... just maybe it could be it. But I think deep down I secretly knew I wasn't. Maybe that is why I didn't want to test. Because I knew that if I did test that it would be negative and I would loose hope.But instead if I waited then there was kinda... still hope.

I was a little bummed this morning, but I took out my frustrations by exercising and boy am I sore! I exercised this morning, walked the dogs and then went to work. After work I went to Zumba and walked the dogs again for 30 minutes. At least I have a release.

Now if only my stupid AF would come... I don't want my cycle to be all messed up.. HURRY up AF!

No comments: