Monday, August 30, 2010

Another Month and Another BFN

To say I am not disappointed again would be a lie. We *really* tried... A LOT this month. Like literally did the BD every single day! lol (TMI, I know) Conceiving is just not as easy as one would think. Or I guess as I would think it would be. I guess I just need to get the thoughts in my head that this is not going to be easy and it is definately not going to be a quick process. I think that is hard to wrap my head around. I know it could take awhile to get pregnant, but I always tell myself that I will be the exception and that I will get knocked up sooner than everything I read says. I need to figure out how to get those thoughts out of my head because the odds are, I will be TTC for awhile.

Other than that I was really proud of myself this month. I DID NOT stress out about this at all! I excersied A LOT and I tried to make me the best ME I could be before I support a baby too.

Now to wait for AF and then on to the next month of trying.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Well, if your cycle is 35 days long then there still might be a chance. I think you might want to look into BBT. It might give you a better idea of when you are ovulating. Maybe you are just wacky. lol. HUGS, friend, I know the feeling.