Sunday, June 27, 2010

Now or Forever?

You have no idea how exciting it is for me to be officially OFF BC! WHoo Hoo! Too awesome! :) I am finding it really hard to even think about waiting 3 months. I selfishly would love to conceive in July. Why you ask? Not because I want to get pregnant right away.. but timing wise it would PERFECT. I am *sure* it won't happen. BUT if it did, it would work out amazingly. I say this because that would mean a baby would come in April. I could take 2 months off and my mom, mother in law and sister in laws could help babysit throughout the summer... meaning instead of putting a 2 month old in daycare it would be a 4 or 5 month old in daycare... not as bad! lol That is my sole reasoning for wanting to TTC in July. I know I shouldn't BUT wouldn't it be grand? lol I guess we will see.

My husband and I go on vacation this weekend.. according to my fertility calendar I will be fertile the week we come back. I've been told and read that you often get pregnant when you are relaxed... ie, on vacation or right after. hmm.... we will see. :) lol wait 3 months... wait 3 months...wait 3 months.... now!

No comments: