Thursday, May 21, 2015

16 Weeks


So I was perusing pinterest the other day... what else is new. And I saw these cute little pictures... and I decided I wanted to give it a try!  Colin was pretty excited about them too... completely so that by the end he had completely wiped off some of the chalkboard. The letters in weeks ended up on his shorts! 






How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes! I can still wear a few bigger shirts, dresses and pants with a belly band, but totally rocking maternity clothes.
Stretch marks: Not that I know of!
Sleep: Sleeping ok, when the dogs or the kid don't wake me up! I usually get up to pee at least once.
Best moment of this week: Just getting some time at home to relax after running with work and trips the past few weeks.
Miss anything: My cute clothes and ALL the wine! 
Movement: It feels like a little fish is swimming around in there! 
Food cravings: Still love me some english muffins!
Anything making you queasy or sick: This week and last week is the first time I can EAT real food again! Alleluia!  Meat is no longer my enemy!! So excited to get back to healthy eating again! 
Have you started to show yet: Totally
Gender: Don't know yet, one more month!
Labor signs: I had a few braxton hicks (I think) last week when I didn't drink enough water and was out working on the yard.
Belly button in or out: In... for now
Wedding rings on or off: On, 
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly Happy
Looking forward to: My Stitch Fix Maternity box comes in TODAY!!! Whoop Whoop!! AND Ryan has a 4 day weekend so we will probably spend a lot of time at the lake, when I'm not working!

No comments: