Wednesday, February 25, 2015

So apparently I blogged and they didn't post! Oops! I just logged into blogger and saw two blogs I posted, one in December and one january didn't post! Goodness! That's how long it's been since I've blogged I didn't even notice! 

Hoping to keep up with this a bit more this year. So I'm starting now! 

Yesterday was my LLL anniversary. I've been officially accredited for 1 year now.  This past year has been so rewarding being able to give back and help others and provide support to others is the best feeling ever! 

I've learned so much in this position and have become a much more confident person and mother because of it.  

So many big plans for LLL this year. Hoping to get a few more leaders so I'm not spread so thin. Currently I have enough people coming that I'm doing two meetings a month so my one isn't overflowing!! And we are already planning for world breastfeeding week in August. Last year my group was really new and I had about 60 people show up. I'm expecting to double that this year!  

So that is why I keep so busy! I encourage any nursing or expecting mom to look into your local LLL group! It is the best way to mingle with like minded women that help and encourage eachother and mother through breastfeeding!  

So now that I'm off my LLL soap box! I also want to to encourage you to volunteer! It fills your soul and your heart and if you haven't ever or have thought about it but haven't made the leap, do it!! I promise that you will not regret it, not even a second! 



No comments: