Monday, December 2, 2013

Funny boy!

I have some catching up to do, but I will start with a funny story!

Yesterday Colin was not wanting to nap. I was trying to get him to lay down in his room when I got a work phone call. I left him and did some work hoping he would fall asleep while I was gone (yeah right!) I got off my phone call and noticed he was awful quiet so I thought maybe he had fallen asleep.

I quietly open the door to his room and I hear, "Elmo go poop!"  I look up and Colin is sitting on his changing table and there is butt paste all over Elmo's butt and the entire box of wipes is empty in an attempt to get the paste off Elmo. 

Poor Elmo will never be the same...

And in the same day this happened. I was trying to do laundry and I come into the laundry room and find this. "Hi mommy! Night night!"  I guess he thought it was a comfy spot to rest. My mom freaked out by this picture but I was right there doing laundry and no children were harmed in the making....  ( plus our washer door is really hard to shut)


No comments: