Sunday, July 7, 2013

Birthday weekend

 Well I am officially 28 years old...er young????!!! Lol 

We had a mild 4th and barbecued at home, drank some wine and lit a few sparklers for Colin. He was asleep before the fireworks shows, so I guess we will save fireworks for next year. 

We had a nice lunch on the 5th, my actual bday, before heading to Albuquerque. We picked up my brother in law for the weekend and then the next day picked up my sister in laws. They get to stay with us for a little over a week! I am soo stoked to spend time with them ! 

We had a nice bday dinner and a coldstone dessert courtesy of my good friend Dawn!  I had more ice cream this weekend than I have in months!! But I will exercise like a mad woman this week to make up for it! 

Here are some pictures of our fun weekend! I feel very blessed to have such great family and friends!!














No comments: