Thursday, May 23, 2013

Who wears short shorts - Fashion Post

Apparently I wear short shorts!

I don't think I've worn shorts this short in a few years... but what the hell, right?! Almost all of my summer outfits are dresses. I have a few pairs of shorts and they go right above my knee. So these are like... whoa.

I got these shorts at Old Navy and the shirt at New York and Company (where else). Just like colored jeans, colored shorts are EVERYWHERE this summer. So get a pair if you dare.

Also... Colin has been watching me take pictures every week and always thinks it is really funny. Sooo... this week he decided to join me. He ran over to the wall and smiled at the camera! Lol Silly boy!   So if anyone is wondering... he is wearing a clearance buttoned up top from The Children's Place and a pair of pants from the outlet malls in Texas... not sure what store, but probably either Carters or Baby Gap.





No comments: