Friday, May 10, 2013

What are you wearing for Mother's Day?

I ordered a few things from NY and Company (I'm thinking they should pay me... ;)) awhile back and they came in just in time for Mother's Day weekend.  I'm always a little nervous about buying a dress online because you never know how it will fit you... BUT the second I tried this dress on... I was in LOVE. I literally didn't want to take it off! Now lets just hope my hubby's work schedule cooperates and we can actually celebrate Mother's Day with our family! Poor guy has worked 19 days straight! YUCK!

Oh yes... and if you are still in need of the a dress for Mother's Day.... NY&Company is having a sale today!! 50% off everything!  If you don't live near one you can always just shop and pamper yourself online! We deserve it! Lol

http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/




1 comment:

Christene @ MommaBird said...

You look amazing!!

I'll be wearing some stretchy leggings and a long t-shirt. Thankfully I'm past the looking "fat" part of being pregnant and actually have a bump. But I'm too big for my regular clothes and too small for maternity clothes so I'm in that weird in-between stage.