Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Exercise and being healthy...er trying

So for the past few weeks I have been trying to work on me. I really want to loose a few pounds and get back into the 120s and tone myself.

I know nothing happens overnight, but I really wish it did! Lol

I do sit ups, push ups, planks and a variation of Zumba/Pilates moves every morning religiously. I've been watching what I eat and I've been running a few times a week.

What frustrates me is I will weigh myself after a few days of running and being really good and expect some results. Only to see that I've gained weight. I get so frustrated and it makes me want to eat something unhealthy! Lol

I guess I shouldn't worry about the stupid scale number. I feel better and feel like I am thinner and I fit into all my clothes better... Guess that is all thy matters. But boy would I love to be in the 120s. Lol

The closest I got was 131 a few weeks ago. This morning after 3 days of running and being under my calories I was at 133! Lame!

I will keep at it because I decided it is fun. yeah I know... Fun?! Well I don't look at it as a pain anymore. Getting out and walking or jogging for 30 minutes and enjoying my neighborhood and the weather is fun. Makes me feel good and accomplished.

So I am off to go exercise... Today it is too windy out so we are going to have a dance party inside! :)

1 comment:

Marcie Chavez said...

Keep it up! Your metabolism might take a few weeks to adjust :-)