Monday, March 18, 2013

Organizing life, one closet at a time!

Before we moved I decided I would be more organized when we moved into our new place. Trust me when I say, this was a far stretch for me. I started before we moved, bought several bins and started putting toiletries in them and some of my kitchen things. I was pretty proud at the time, but that was nothing, compared to what I did when we got here! First place I started was my pantry. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! Ha, ok, next to my kid!

I bought some containers before we moved and while we were in house limbo... Looking back I wish I would have gotten everything the same so they all matched, but I can in time... And you got to start somewhere.

So without further delay I present to you my kitchen pantry.... Isn't it a thing of beauty?


Side note: I have another storage area in the laundry room that I have baskets with canned goods and boxes/mixes of things. That area I am still working on because it is also housing my cleaning supplies and big appliances, but once I get it all finished I will share! :)

No comments: