Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Baby Cousins

Colin has a cousin that is 2 months younger than him (although you can hardly tell, because they are very close in size! ). It is Ryan's cousin's little girl, so Colin's 2nd cousin.

We decided we would take pictures of the two for Ryan's grandma and make a calendar for her for Christmas of her two Great-Grandkids.

Let me just say taking pictures of a 9 month old and an 11 month old is like herding cats...  We decided very early on that getting them to both look at the camera and smile was pretty much impossible, so we went a different route and as long as they are playing together we figured that was good enough! Lol

Here are some of our shots that were too cute not share with the world!





We had to bribe them with food for a bit... Lol

Love her eyes!


We have a bunch more of the cousins outside, but it is on their camera. I think we have enough for a calendar! :)

1 comment:

Christene @ MommaBird said...

Adorable pics! I always end up barking like a dog, or quacking like a duck to get my guy to look at me when I'm taking his picture which are mostly out in public.