Saturday, September 8, 2012

10 Months

At 10 months  you are a crazy wild monkey and a COMPLETE momma's boy.

You weigh 18 lbs and are about 28 1/2 inches.
You are wearing 9-12 month clothes, but some of them are getting a bit small on you and size 3 diapers.

Some new things you are doing:

 Sticking your tongue out... all the time. (Guess I shouldn't have taught you that! Lol) When I dropped you off at the sitters the other day I was trying to get you to blow me a kiss or wave goodbye and instead you just stuck your tongue out!

 And you are pointing at everything! Including the baby behind us in church the other day... you were so excited you pointed at her for like 5 minutes!

Giving Lots of Colin Love! Big GIANT snuggles and big wet kisses that we LOVE! I can't get enough of these new Colin snuggles!


You are still cruising the furniture. I keep thinking every month you will walk, but I think you'd rather run and can't figure out how to stay balanced enough to do that.... yet.

You are a climber and climbed out of your walker at the babysitter's house the other day.

You eat everything and your favorite foods are: Avocados still, bananas, plums, hot dogs (yes I gave you some hotdog the other day... and you LOVED it and ate the entire thing!), Pasta and zucchini and your new favorite that Daddy got you hooked on: Goldfish crackers!

You are still not anywhere close to sleeping through the night, but you start out in your crib every night. This past week you actually slept two 3 hour stretches... in your crib and I felt amazing the next day... I sure hope you start sleeping better soon!

You have 7 teeth... and started biting me while nursing a week ago! You seem to have gotten over that new trick though, I think you realized you like nuring too much! :)

And photos:









No comments: