Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Playground Fun!


Yesterday I wanted to do something fun with Colin, but didn't know quite what to do. Midway through the day I thought, I'm going to take him to the playground. There is a school just down the road from our house and I use to walk Bailey there all the time and let her run around the track. We don't really have parks with baby swings here so I've yet to bring him to a park here....

 Long story short, we went to the playground and had a BLAST. I soo wish I would have brought my nice camera because the lighting was perfect and it was fun watching him explore the sand and some of the equipment for the first time! Enjoy the pictures!





Trying to eat sand. That is my hand trying to catch him! Lol
Typical boy tyring to climb UP the slide!

Mom's flip flops... always more interesting than anything else!


No comments: