Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Part time-ish

Well,  next week I officially start working part time. But part time being 32 hours a week instead of 40. I will work 4 days and have Tuesdays off. I can do this for about 7 months if  I wanted to... but there will be days where I will have something going on or need to work that I won't take off. I am very excited! This weekend will be my first 3 day weekend with Colin. He will get 4 days with his parents and then 3 days with the babysitter, which I like too.

I am already  wondering what fun stuff I can do with him on Tuesdays.... of course selfishly, napping with him, is on my list... and getting some more house cleaning done... but who knows what other adventures we can get into! I hope he enjoys this as much as I plan to! :) Yay!

My only regret is not asking my boss sooner... BUT, better late than never, right?!

No comments: