Thursday, April 5, 2012

Is this week over yet?

My husband has been working like crazy... which I guess isn't anything unusual. BUT he just started a big work project that is going to go 13 days... which apparently means we won't really see him very much for 13 days.  We are only on day 4 and I already miss him. :(   He typically works late... but is usually always home to play with Colin for at least an hour or so before he goes to bed and home during the weekends. Now he is working until 11ish and goes into work after we leave in the morning. So unless he gets up for a couple minutes in the morning... which he has been... we don't really see him.  I think the worst part is that I can't even call and talk to him during the day. I'm lonely! Lol Usually after Colin goes to bed, at least Eric Cartman would come talk to me or cry for attention and now even he is gone! Lol

Thank goodness my parents are coming this weekend! I just need to make it to Saturday! Almost there!

I am very excited for this weekend! Saturday is Colin's 5 month birthday! I plan on taking some fun easter pictures of him on Sunday, going to church with my folks, hanging out and a nice dinner. I think my parents are staying at a hotel and I am going to attempt to take Colin swimming again. hopefully it goes better than the first time we tried.

And I am off to take care of a fussy baby! :) Peace!

No comments: