Thursday, March 29, 2012

A clean house

Well, we hired a cleaning lady... well actually it is Colin's babysitter and she offered to clean our house for us. She does a couple people's houses here in town, but she said only her friend's houses. I figured it was perfect because we already know and trust her... so no worries about a stranger coming into our house. Let me just say she did an AWESOME job.

I was soo excited to come home today to a clean house. I was kind of embarrassed to hire someone to clean for me... but the reality was working full time and taking care of a baby is a lot of work and I was  having a hard time keeping up with the housework. I got dinner on the table every night and laundry done every week... but dusting... psh... whatever.

I came home and my oatmeal dish was in the dishwasher, my sink was clean, my house was dusted, vacuumed, the bathrooms were done and all the trash... even Colin's diaper pail was taken out! Lol She asked if she could help my plants because they needed some serious rescuing. I've had them about 5 years and since Colin was born I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I've watered them! Lol  Poor things. She took all the dead leaves off (terrible, I know...) and just made them look soo... alive! Ha!

Oh yeah and she put the remote control right in the middle of the bed like a hotel! Lol I am soo excited about this!!

Now.. lets see how long it stays clean! ;)


No comments: