Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm alive...

That was the worst week ever! I survived... the flu?? or whatever the heck it was. Initially they thought I had strep. I went back to the dr. 2 days later still feeling like death and it turns out my strep test that they had sent off came back negative and that is why I still wasn't feeling well. So, then they decided I had the flu and gave me steroids to treat pneumonia. Oh Lord. 

I had a fever from Monday until Friday afternoon. That was by far the worst. Now I just can't breathe well, both from my nose, stuffed and forget it... and my from my chest. Apparently the mucous going into my chest is triggering asthmatic symptoms. :)  So besides not being able to breathe.... which makes it hard to sleep... I am doing good. I felt much more like Jackie when I woke up this morning. Which felt great.

Good timing, since I am again plum out of leave and have to be at work tomorrow. This is going to be a rough week, but hopefully I will start feeling 100% very soon.

Also hoping my milk supply comes back to its usual self. This darn sickness totally drained me. (literally) But I guess the good things to come out of this, Colin has HAD to take a bottle each day because I just don't have enough milk and not only are his bottle feedings going better, but he is drinking out of like normal regular old bottles. And the other good thing is I was down to my pre-pregnancy weight this morning! Lol But I haven't been eating very much.

I have no idea how I would have survived this week without my husband. I could never be a single mom... I would totally have to move in with my parents. Lol He gave me some much needed breaks this week so I could regain sanity... and try to sleep.

Now to go clean my house which looks like a hurricane hit it. Ugh. It is disgusting.

No comments: