Monday, January 2, 2012

Colin's 1st Christmas

Colin had a great first Christmas. We spent it in our hometown, Socorro at my parent's house. I was very nervous about how he would do in a different environment and if he'd sleep. Low and behold he slept better there than he has ever slept at our house! Lol He slept 5 hours straight, his longest sleep stretch at my parent's house! Amazing! Merry Christmas to Mommy!

We went to Christmas Eve mass at church... it was his first church experience and it wasn't the best. Here's hoping his baptism goes a little better! Lol I fed him RIGHT before we left my parents house and he wanted to nurse two more times while we were in church!!! The second time he screamed under my little udder cover and I got embarrassed and ran to the bathroom with him! Lol They didn't have any chairs in the bathroom so I nursed him in a bathroom stall! Lol Then while he was in there he had a diaper explosion. Of course I didn't bring his diaper bag.. so I was texting Ryan in the stall to bring his diaper bag to the bathroom! Ha!  Luckily it didn't require an outfit change and after that he was a happy camper and fell asleep for the rest of church!

He got to meet and hang out with lots of friends and family from Socorro! His favorites were probably his great grandparents, who couldn't get enough of him and of course my parents LOVED having him at their house!

Christmas was pretty much all about him and he got lots of goodies! Not that he had any clue what was going on... but still! His grandma bought him  a million Christmas onesies so we have a bunch of festive pictures... BUT I can't for the life of me find my camera cord, but when I do I will upload a ton of them! :)

No comments: