Friday, November 4, 2011

Last night

My night last night was rather interesting.  I blame Ryan for working super late and leaving a 39 week and 2 day pregnant lady home alone for hours after she'd worked all day.  So what does a 39 week and 2 day pregnant lady do when she is home alone for hours?  Orders pizza, walks on the treadmill until the pizza arrives, watches Parenthood while eating pizza and sitting on an exercise ball, decides to do online shopping because she doesn't know what else to do, orders several fleece jackets for Colin because he doesn't have a single jacket to his name... and cute hat and a cute onsie..., and then the 39 week and 2 day pregnant lady cries because she is still pregnant with no sign of an end in sight!  Lol  Oy! 

Today I am trying to be more positive. I woke up and thanked the Lord for giving me another day with this blessing growing inside of me. I know I need to cherish these moments before he arrives, like last night when he had hiccups for 15 minutes straight and my entire belly was wiggling or this morning when there was a knee poking out of my side... or even just the peace and quiet in my house when the only one crying is the cat when he is hungry.

I am off to work and today I will see only coworkers who know better than to ask me about when I'm due, instead of visitors at the visitor center who asked a good 10 times yesterday when I was due and then took turns giving me looks of shock that I was still working.  :)  Or didn't ask and just stared at my belly.

AND here's the link to the jacket I bought Colin... soo freakin' cute, right?
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=73896&vid=1&pid=857621&scid=857621012

No comments: