Tuesday, October 4, 2011

35 weeks


We had our second to last 2 week apt today. I must say it went VERY well. I gained 2 pounds, since my last 2 week apt. Baby Colin had a nice strong heartbeat and I asked the Dr. to tell me where his head and stuff were located... if she could tell. Sure enough he is head down! I had thought that his back was facing out and his little butt was under my ribs and I was right. She felt his back near the middle of my stomach near my belly button and she felt his butt up high where I always feel it. So I'm not crazy!! No wonder I don't feel little feet, hands and elbows... they are facing inside. Don't worry I still feel them kicking things on the inside! Dr. said everything looked good and I was measuring right on target at 35 weeks. But I did have quite the growth spurt from last week. I will post the 2 pictures for comparison on the bottom!  But for now....

How far along?: 35 weeks



How big is baby?: According to Baby Center, little Colin is 18 inches long and weighs 5 1/4 pounds!! That is almost as much as I weighed when I was born!


Weight gain/loss?: The Dr. said 26 pounds today...

Stretch marks?: I don't *think* I've gotten anymore than the few that popped up on my thighs.... I hope it stays that way!


Maternity clothes?: Yes, everything I wear is maternity except for dresses and my stupid work uniform shirt... although the mens size I've been wearing has been getting tighter!


Sleep?: Still get up every night...er morning at like 3 or 4 to pee... But other than that, I've been sleeping with extra pillows and sleeping ok.

Food cravings?: Still Raspberries and Steak and dairy, especially milk and ice cream.

Gender?: Boy


Movement?: Yes and LOTS of hiccups.

Belly button: Still an innie!! But it is getting flatter.

What are you looking forward to this week?: Our pamper party and getting to hang out with all of our friends here in Grants... and more organizing of the nursery. I can't believe we have 5 weeks left.



34 weeks


35 weeks

No comments: