Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our apt. yesterday

The appointments are definitely getting more boring! Lol. They called me in soo quickly and I feel like they kicked me out just as fast! BUT we did have a nice little chat with my doctor, which was good. I am getting so good at peeing in cups it is ridiculous... Anyway.

My blood pressure was a little high when I went in, so they re-took it after my appointment AND after I got a flu shot. I expected it to be even higher, but it miraculously dropped down to 124 over 80! Lol  Guess I should get shots before I take my blood pressure everytime! Ha!

The Dr. found the heartbeat right away and said he was a strong happy baby in there! :) We talked to her a lot about delivery and we had a nice conversation. We both asked her questions about random things and logistics about when we go into labor.  She said we have 2 more apts like this... and then we just wait for the baby!  I can't believe it that time almost here!

Other than that everything looks good. I did have a bit of swelling yesterday, but I blame it on the fact that our darn air conditioning broke at our office and it was 80 degrees yesterday... I WAS DYING!  Lol. Thank goodness I got to leave work early for the apt.  My dr. wasn't worried and said a little swelling is normal for pregnancy.  :)

No comments: