Tuesday, July 5, 2011

26th Birthday

I woke up on the morning of my 26th birthday to a baby wiggling and squirming within my belly. If that isn't the best birthday present I could have ever asked for, then I don't know what is! :)  Of course reality set in quickly when the dogs had to be let out and I realized one of them... or both had peed a river in our laundry room and the cat also had an accident! Lol.... Happy Birthday from the animals!

I had the best birthday weekend. We went to Dallas to visit Ryan's dad, step mom and sisters. I got some great outlet shopping done... at the Coach store! :) Got myself a birthday present purse and a diaper bag that was 80% off! :)  Score one for me! I ended up with 2 purses (one for my mom for her birthday next month) and the baby bag, all for the price of one bag from the Coach online store! :)   I got treated to an amazing pedicure... since it is getting harder and harder to reach my toes by the day!

I am pretty sure my belly has never been touched as much as it was this weekend. My sister in laws were ALL over this belly!  I got poked and prodded and kissed... you name it. But perhaps the cutest thing was the girls talking to the baby. Rebecca started it by going up to my stomach and introducing herself. She said, "Hi baby, I am your Aunt Becca and i am your favorite Aunt" Of course Katie couldn't let that slide so she ran over and said, "No I am your favorite Aunt and I am your Aunt Katie!" Lol That went on all weekend and I thought it was hilarious! :)

I am soo glad that we got to see the girls and that they got to see me pregnant... it is like part of the process of creating their little nephew and I love how much they already love him! :) I have a bunch of pictures... but still need to upload them and go through them!  And I still need to take my belly shot for the week... Guess I will be back later!

No comments: