Monday, June 6, 2011

2 out of 3 aint bad!

Just got back from the hospital to get some blood work done. The first time I went to the hospital, it literally took like 10 minutes. Checked in, got my blood work, done. The second time... not so much. It took forever to check in, the order from the doctor was wrong and they had to contact them. Then at the lab they said the doctor sent the wrong order and they couldn't get ahold of them. It took a good 2 or 3 hours! I went in today, my day off... expecting to wait a couple of hours and I was in and out in 15 minutes! :) So, you know, 2 good visits out of 3 isn't bad at all!

The bloodwork they did today was for some scary test to see if the baby is healthy. I believe they are testing for signs of down syndrom and something else. The doctor said the test has a high false positive rate, so not to get alarmed and if it does come back positive it will just mean more ultrasounds. So now we play the waiting game! I imagine if it is positive I will know sooner than my appointement that I have in 2 weeks! Lol

Oh yeah and speaking of that apt.... 2 weeks until we find out if we should buy pink or blue!

No comments: