Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh Boy.........

I have been getting BOY vibes throughout my entire pregnancy. Whether it actually is a boy or not, I have no idea... but it is just wierd. Only boy names pop out at me. Only boy bedding and stuff pop out at me. I catch myself not even looking for girl names or girl things. I wonder if all these boy vibes are accurate?!

I have done all kinds of wise tails predictor things online and everything so far has said boy...

I never really imagined having one gender over the other. So I really never had a preference either way. Although now that I have myself like 90% convinced it is a boy, it is kinda sad cause I keep thinking of all the cute girl things I might miss out on and what if I NEVER have a girl?? But then I see a commercial with a cute baby boy or a picture of a cute little boy and I think about all the little momma's boys out there and that kinda melts my heart! lol We probably have like another 5 weeks or so until we actually find out, but it seems to be consuming my mind lately! Mosty cause I want to start shopping already!!! :)

No comments: