Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Look back at my 1st trimester

I thought it would be a neat way to look back and remember what and how I was feeling during my trimesters. So, while I can still remember:

My 1st trimester was probably the most exciting and nerve wrecking time of my life! I will NEVER forget the day I found out I was expecting and how in shock I felt. I kept waiting for some sort of sign that would prove to me that it was real. That didn't happen until the first ultrasound when we got to see the baby and the most beautiful sight, the heart beating. It only got better when we got to HEAR the heartbeat. Amazing.

Some stats:

1st trimester : Gained 3 pounds
Craved: Raspberries... and ate them EVERY day
Sickness: Not really, nauseous in the evenings or after a big meal, but did not throw up ONCE! (knock on wood!)
I felt: Lots of stretching and cramping as things moved around and grew in my stomach. I also started feeling definate boy vibes and think this baby is a boy.
Scariest part: Hoping everything went well with the pregnancy and telling people... I had a hard time telling people.

No comments: