Sunday, May 29, 2011

16 weeks and showing

I got asked for the first time this week, if I was pregnant. It was by one of the soccer players on my team. AND one of the parents said her daughter told her a couple weeks ago (only like one or two kids knew the whole season and for the most part didnt' say anything). She didn't believe her daughter, but told her they would wait a couple weeks and see. Lol Surprise surprise tournament time came around and the mom told her daughter she was right! I officially LOOK pregnant. I think it is mostly because I was wearing a tighter shirt for most of the tournament, but I have definately started to pop out!

I took pictures with my teams after the tourney and YUP, definately have a big ole bump. I keep looking at the pictures and thinking how in the world have I only gained 3 pounds, I look HUGE!

I must say, it is kinda weird having a bump. I mean, before I definately did not have a flat stomach, BUT I used to be able to suck most of it in. Now I try to suck it in and it doesn't move more than a cenimeter! Lol I know it is only going to get bigger, but for now from my perspective it still looks suck-in-able and when it doesn't it just kinda makes me laugh.

No comments: