Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My first prenatal apt. is March 22. Which feels like an eternity... (20 days... not that I am counting!) I should be at least 7 weeks, if not more by then, so the good thing is I should get to see the heartbeat in the u/s! My problem is my cycles were kinda long... so I am not exactly sure when my estimated due date will be. If you base it on my ovulation date it would be November 5, if you base it on my last period it would be like October 25. Can you say Halloween Baby? Lol I bet my due date is more likely to be in November.

So I still have no symptoms... not that I am complaining.... ok I am! lol It would just make me feel better if I was having some symptoms because then I would know things were happening like they were supposed to and it would make me feel better! Maybe week 5 will bring me some symptoms! FX! :)

Still can't believe this! I just hope and pray that everything is ok and can't wait til this starts feeling REAL!

No comments: