Saturday, March 19, 2011

7 weeks

Today I am 7 weeks and baby is the size of a blueberry. Still pretty small, but considering the first week I found out the baby was the size of a sesame seed, I'd say it's grown quite a bit!

I am still feeling good... which scares the crap out of me. In fact there were several times this week that I just forgot completely that I was knocked up and then I would remember and go, Oh Yeah. I mean I guess that is a good thing and I should be very thankful that I have been feeling well, BUT it kind of scares me that maybe something is wrong.

On that note, my first prenatal apt. is Tuesday. 3 days away! I have been looking forward to this appointment for what seems like forever.... but I am also pretty scared that something is going to go wrong or that maybe we get some bad news. Also because I haven't really had many symptoms, I think I have kind of been in denial a bit and it will be nice to actually have a Dr. confirm it! I hope we get to see an ultrasound, that would make my day and totally reassure a lot of my fears! But I know my Dr. doesn't have an u/s equipment there. They told me that they bring in someone from Alb. every Monday, which means I would have to wait another 6 days after my apt. for the u/s. BUT they could send me to the hospital to get a different type of u/s. So I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Ok enough babbling, I have to go to work and then have a weekend get-away with my friend Katie, which will hopefully help keep my restless mind off of my apt. on Tuesday!

No comments: