Tuesday, March 15, 2011

6 weeks and 3 days

Today I am 6 weeks and 3 days. Supposively my uterus is the size of a plum and and baby is the size of an orange seed!

Today also marks exactly one week until my Dr.'s apt! I can't wait to go to the Dr. just for some peice of mind that everything is ok.

We gave in last week and decided we would tell my parents. We went to Socorro this weekend and told them in person. I had really wanted to wait until we had an ultrasound picture and then frame it in a frame that said grandma/pa on it and wrap it up to give to them as a present. But we couldn't wait. I still hope to tell Ryan's family with a framed ultrasound picture, especially since we are going to have to mail it to them, I think it will be a neat way to tell them!

I still feel good. Besides, peeing more, some bloating and sore boobs I don't really feel pregnant. I could totally be on that show, I didn't know I was pregnant! Lol

No comments: