Sunday, January 23, 2011

Go Big or Go Home.

So I went to the Lady Doc last week. I was really nervous about it because she was a new doctor for me and I thought she was going to tell something was wrong with me. She was amazing and really related to me. She had infertility problems and a very hard time getting pregnant, so she said she knew EXACTLY what I was feeling and going through. Boy do I love female doctors! lol

She wasn't alarmed by my super long cycles because I still get a period, so she believes I am still ovulating. She wants me to start temping, doing the basal body temperature so I know for sure when I am ovulating.

So I went to the store and bought a basal thermometer and I have started temping aleady. I have this cool fertility app on my phone that keeps track of it all for me and even graphs it! Totally cool!

I also just purchased OPKs (ovulation predictor kits). I figured might as well go all out! I really have nothing to loose! I bought two different kinds one is a cheapy kind that they sold in a box of 20s and the other I bought are the clear blue kind. Those are nicer, but more expensive. I figured I will use the cheapos and when I get a positive or something close I will use the clear blues to verify. Hopefully that works out for me! I am excited to give this a try.

Here's hoping it will all pay off!

No comments: